- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personal identification is collected from you through this Web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under True Speed's Interactive's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department by email or by phone at 317-299-6066.
"Cookies" are files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized TonyStewart.com features. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in your shopping cart when you leave our site without checking out. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
Ordering from TonyStewartStore.com
We use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site's design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience. Order Fulfillment: PFS, located in Indianapolis, Indiana, provides some of our customers order fulfillment and shipping services. They have access to information needed to accurately fulfill and ship your orders.
Opening a TonyStewartStore.com account
From time to time, we may contact you about sales, special offers and new site features if you subscribed to one of our email lists such as the monthly drawing contest on TonyStewart.Com or when you opened your TonyStewart.com account. To cancel our free emails, you can respond to any promotional email we send you, by placing "REMOVE" in your subject line to discontinue email service. You can also send an email or call us on 317-299-6066 and inform us that you want to unsubscribe to our email list.
Whenever we run a contest or sweepstakes on our site, it will be accompanied with the rules of the contest/sweepstakes. We will also detail how the information gathered from you for entry into the contest/sweepstakes will be used. Additionally, we will post if this information will be shared with anyone, such as a third party sponsoring or managing the contest/sweepstakes.
We may also contact you with promotional offers if you have entered one of our contests or sweepstakes. If you choose not to receive this free service when you enter a contest or sweepstakes, it will not affect your chances of winning. You can also opt out of this free service by replying to any email and placing "REMOVE" in your subject line or notifying us that you want to unsubscribe to our free email services via email or telephone 317-299-6066.
Customer Feedback Form
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
- Affiliates: From time to time we may establish an affiliate program. An affiliate program allows other Web sites to earn money by linking customers to our site from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers' personal data. If you choose to apply to any of our affiliate programs, we use the data you give us strictly for conducting business with you. We have entered into certain agreements with certain third parties for the purpose of helping to administer the affiliate programs. Such third parties may have access to certain of your information if you are an affiliate of the web site but is restricted to only use such information in connection with its administration of the affiliate programs.
- Order Fulfillment: Certain vendors of ours, namely vNext Technologies provide customer order fulfillment and shipping services on our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfill and ship orders, which are processed through such vendors. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
- Credit Card Processing: We use Authorize.Net to process credit card orders. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
- Web Site Evaluation: From time to time, we may engage certain third parties to observe, track and report on the behavior of the users of this Web Site in order to evaluate the performance and features of this Web Site. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we may engage certain third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, we may engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing and fulfillment services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. This means we may share with a third party how many customers purchased a specific product, but not whether an individual purchased any particular product.
We use state-of-the-art Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign on our site is when you are making a purchase. On the Checkout page, you will be asked to access your existing account or create a new one. Existing account holders are prompted for their ID (your email address) and password. This password is for your protection.
Only employees who require personal information to best serve our customers have access to your personal data. To ensure only necessary access, this data is password protected. All of our employees with access to this data are trained on our security policy and practices when they are hired. Periodically, these employees are given a refresher course to ensure security of this data. Our site is reviewed every two years for security.
We will notify all customers and account holders of material policy changes via email as they arise. These changes will be found on this page.
Questions about our Policies
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact our Customer Service Department by email or telephone.